AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT
We as a licensed pharmacy within Mexico follow all the legal rules (WITHOUT EXCEPTION) within our country and by law we are legally able to dispense and release for shipment your ordered medicines providing proper documentation is attached to clear customs. It is up to YOU, to ensure you are able to legally receive these medicines within your country.
All medicines we dispense are shipped according to and following all the legal parameters here within Mexico to ensure correct dispensing, shipping and proper labeling of your ordered medicines, as all packages & parcesl must clear export and import customs; WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS
I hereby appoint MexicanPharmacy.com.mx as my agent and attorney for the limited purpose of taking all steps and signing all documents on my behalf necessary to obtain a prescription in the country where the dispensary is located that is the equivalent of the prescription that I sent to MexicanPharmacy.com.mx (the ‘Equivalent of a Co-Prescription’) to the same extent as I could do personally if I were present taking those steps and signing those documents myself. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to, collecting personal health information about me, collecting similar information from my prescribing physician or pharmacist, and disclosing that personal health information to MexicanPharmacy.com.mx, its employees, agents, affiliates and service providers, including without limitation any authorized physician licensed in the country where the dispensary is located and any dispensary or pharmacist being retained by MexicanPharmacy.com.mx on my behalf (collectively the ‘MexicanPharmacy.com Agents’), as required for the limited purpose of obtaining the Equivalent Prescription and filling my Order. I also understand that a U$D 15.00 fee will be charged for each order dispensed thru MexicanPharmacy.com.mx
By clicking on the "Agree to Terms" I agree to all of the following terms and conditions on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns and successors. I further represent that I understand all of the following terms and conditions and that I have had adequate opportunity to consult any advisors necessary, whether medical, legal or otherwise. In the event that I am placing the order on behalf of someone else, I also represent that I have all necessary consent, permission and authorization to do so on behalf of that person and their heirs, assigns and successors.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I hereby release and hold harmless MexicanPharmacy.com.mx, its Partnered Dispensaries, the authorized physician licensed in the country where the dispensary is located, their officers and directors, agents, employees and contractors (including physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians) from any and all lawsuits, demands, liabilities, claims, actions, expenses, losses and damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, general, direct, special, indirect and consequential damages and costs of litigation (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from:
1. My use of the medication(s) provided to me thru the MexicanPharmacy.com.mx’s Partnered Dispensary(s) network; including, without limitation, all side effects previously known or unknown;
2. The manner or timeliness of completion by MexicanPharmacy.com.mx or its Partnered Dispensary(s) of any of the actions I have authorized; and
3. My breach of any terms, conditions or representations or warranties in this agreement.
DISCLOSURE AND REPRESENTATIONS
I represent that all of the following statements are true and understand that MexicanPharmacy.com.mx, it's Partnered Dispensaries, their employees and contractors (physicians and nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians) are relying on the following representations:
PURCHASE AND SALE TERMS
1. No matter the method in which I choose to pay for my order, it will be charged in U$D as base currency.
2. A $15.00 Co-Prescription Fee will be added for each order placed or processed which MexicanPharmacy.com.mx arranges for dispensing.
3. In the event my payment is not received within alloted time-frame, MexicanPharmacy.com.mx has the right to cancel my order and attempt in good faith to promptly notify me of such cancellation.
4. MexicanPharmacy.com.mx reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to process any order, in which will be entitled to prompt refund, if any monies are received for such order.
5. MexicanPharmacy.com.mx is not providing its services or professional advice as an agent or limited power of attorney, as a substitute for professional health care advice of a licensed medical practitioner.
6. MexicanPharmacy.com.mx will not allow any refund of monies or exchange of medication paid once order is dispensed, unless medication by supplying dispensary does not correspond with prescription.
7. I appoint as agent the courier or postal service to act as my private representative for the purposes of taking possession of ordered products I have ordered and have delivered to my address.
8. I am solely responsible and take full possession of my order at the time of dispensing (point of origin) from MexicanPharmacy.com.mx and its Partnered Dispensary(s).
9. I acknowledge that the entire consultation with any pharmacist or dispensary or contracted physician takes place in the jurisdiction where those services are being performed, and that all treatments that I receive from each of the pharmacists, dispensary and physicians is being received in the jurisdiction in which each of those pharmacists, dispensary or physicians are licensed and/or operates.
This agreement, along with any disputes that may arise, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of jurisdiction from which the product(s) are shipped to me (unless MexicanPharmacy.com.mx elects otherwise at its sole discretion), without regard to conflict of legal principles. I have read and understand all of the foregoing.
LEGAL STATEMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE